WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IF YOU’RE BEING RECOGNIZED AT A BOARD MEETING
- Board Meetings are held in the Board Room of the Fulton-Holland Educational Services Center, located at 3300 Forest Hill Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33406.
- Board Meetings begin at 5:00 p.m. The portion of the Board Meeting devoted to recognitions typically lasts about one (1) hour or less.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the Fulton-Holland Educational Services Center no later than 4:30 p.m. to allow time to park and check-in.
- Please bring your Driver’s License or another form of picture ID to check-in.
- Enter through the building’s main entrance, and mention at the front desk that you are being recognized at the Board Meeting so that you can be directed to the Board Room.
- Make sure to go to the Sign-in Table which will be set up right outside of the Board Room. After signing in, you will be directed to the designated seating area reserved for individuals/groups being recognized.
- When it’s your turn to be recognized, you will be asked to come to the front of the Board Room. You will then pose for a picture with the Superintendent and the School Board Members. This will most likely take five (5) minutes or less.
- Once you have received your recognition, you can return to your seat. Or, you can leave at that time if you wish. Please do not disrupt the meeting proceedings as you make your exit.
- Within two (2) days after your meeting, you can go to https://www.palmbeachschools.net/board/board-meeting-photos/ to view pictures that were taken at the meeting.
For any questions or concerns, contact:
Ms. Nneka Nnolim – Executive Communications Specialist